Who doesn't like a good trivia question? We can't be together in person to experience Hawaii or "Save the Date" for next year in Brussels, do a face-to-face meeting with this year's Sponsors or to learn a few things about GRSS history...but we can have some fun AND perhaps...win a prize? A gift card for $250 USD, which can be redeemed for merchandise or used as a charitable donation to a number of worthy causes.
- Each day there will be a trivia quiz.
- Each day's questions will be based on a different theme related to IGARSS 2020 and will be released at 23:00 UTC.
- Five questions per quiz, per day, and with each correct answer, you'll receive an entry to the prize drawing to take place during the closing ceremony Friday, October 2nd.
- You may take each quiz more than once, however, your last set of answers will be the ones recorded.
- You need to be a registered participant in IGARSS 2020 in order to participate in each quiz.
- Each question is a multiple-choice or "true or false" format. Read each question carefully, and click on the button next to your response that you feel best answers the question.
- The correct answers to each day's quiz will be provided the next day. For example, the Monday quiz answers will appear Tuesday, and so on.
- Each registered participant has the potential to have 20 correct answers and a maximum of 20 entries in the prize drawing.
- Click the "Take the Quiz" button to begin. When finished, click the "Submit Quiz" to enter your responses.