Student Paper Competition
All IEEE student members are invited and encouraged to enter the IGARSS 2020
Student Paper Competition. Ten finalists will be selected by a committee
to present their papers during a special session at the symposium in Hawaii.
To enter, you must submit the following documents online at the paper submission page by 15 January 2020.
|Publish-ready 2-column, 4-page Proceedings Paper
||This document will be judged for the SPC.
|Proof of Student Status (scanned image)
||Image of your student ID or a letter from your University or school stating that you are a student currently enrolled in a degree program.
||A signed letter from your advisor stating that you:
- are a candidate for a degree and IEEE student member,
- will personally present the paper if accepted,
- has a higher contribution to the presented paper than 60% (if the contribution is less than 60%, the paper is not suitable for a student paper competition and can be submitted to the normal track),
- will register and participate in the symposium, and
- will attend the Awards Banquet;
ALL THREE DOCUMENTS MUST BE READY AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION!
- The first/principal author must be a student.
- The student must be an IEEE member.
- Each student can only submit one paper for consideration in the contest.
- The student must be in a degree program at the time of submission of IGARSS 2020 paper.
- The student must attend IGARSS 2020 and present the paper.
- The student will publish the paper in the IGARSS 2020 Proceedings.
- All required documents must be uploaded through the online system by 15 January 2020.